Friday, May 21, 2004

This morning I talked to a high school group again. After this, I'm leaving the hypnosis demonstration until last -- they were so relaxed after I did the hypnosis that they were unable to really participate in the presentation that I gave afterwards. Of course, they might have been that way anyway; it's hard to tell with that age group. Sometimes they are just quiet. My second group effort this morning was a mass hypnosis of the Psychiatry Department Staff; they really seemed to enjoy it. Robin (my co-speaker) added in aromatherapy with the second group (they liked that, too).

Robin is off to Baltimore tonight; her sister had a premature baby girl last week (3 lbs, pretty good size for a preemie) and of course she wants to be there. Robin is my first experience with a Wiccan; if they are all like her, then they are very good people. She is wonderful, caring, and fun; everything you want in a friend.

Well, duty calls -- it's been that kind of a day. I have to go see an upper extremity deep vein thrombosis patient and check to see if the coumadin is keeping the blood thin enough to dissolve the clot.

Guess I kind of spacey today, but that's ok; it's ALMOST the weekend!! WOO HOO!!

No comments: