Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quick! Before the Mystery Bills Hit!

According to the IRS website, my income tax refund is scheduled to be deposited tomorrow.

So I'm going to have to make my tile decision pretty quickly because any windfall is usually accompanied by at least one mystery bill.

Mystery bills are those bills you didn't expect. Sometimes it's as small as a new tire after you've run over a nail. Sometimes it's something big, like the furnace quits in the dead of winter. I'll cross my fingers and hope for small...and besides, the furnace was my mystery bill last year.

5 comments:

Wyrfu said...

You are so right. Without mystery bills, we'd all be millionaires by now...

Heather said...

Indeed! Well said...I think mystery bills are karmically charged...they just KNOW when an unexpected bit of cash comes your way...Good Luck!

Harry said...

What color tiles?

Olivier Blanchard said...

:D

I have the mystery bill syndrome as well.

Jodie said...

Harry, I really wanted something that had a little blue or gray and a little brown, textured, on white -- but it's proving very hard to find. So looks like I will probably go with my second choice, spotty browns on white (will post a pic when I get a chance). It has to go with an entryway of natural limestone that I really don't want to try to pull up, thus the brown.